Monday, October 8, 2012

Feels like I'm living...

"Born Again" by Third Day
Well, today I found myselfAfter searching all these yearsAnd the man that I sawHe wasn’t at all who I thought he’d be

I was lost when You found me hereAnd I was broken beyond repairThen You came alongAnd You sang Your song over me

It feels like I'm born againIt feels like I'm livingFor the very first timeFor the very first time in my life

Make a promise to me nowReassure my heart somehowThat the love that I feelIs so much more real than anything

I’ve a feeling in my soulAnd I pray that I’m not wrongThat the life I have nowIs only the beginning

It feels like I'm born againIt feel like I'm livingFor the very first timeFor the very first time

It feels like I’m breathing(It feels like I'm born again)It feels like I'm moving(It feels like I'm living)For the very first time(For the very first time)For the very first time(For the very first time)

I wasn’t looking for something that was moreThan what I had yesterdayThen You came to me and You gave to meLife and a love that I never known, that I never felt before

It feels like I'm born again(Feels like I'm born again)It feel like I'm living(It feel like I'm living)For the very first time(For the very first time)I’m living for the first time(For the very first time)

It feels like I’m breathing(It feels like I'm born again)It feels like I'm moving(It feels like I'm living)For the very first time(For the very first time)I’m living for the first time(For the very first time)In my life

No comments:

Post a Comment