Monday, December 19, 2011

4 days until Christmas!

It's almost here! After a month of anticipation and preparation, Christmas has almost arrived. The presents are all wrapped under the tree. We have been enjoying the Ray Charles holiday channel on Pandora. I've done some baking. My DH has made soup. We made a countdown on our school chalkboard...which reminds me, I don't think I ever shared the end result of our chalkboard project. Here it is...



We have been busy lately trying (it's a continual thing with us) to get/keep/stay organized. We recently finished our master closet...which started looking like this:



Drumroll, someone....



TA-DA!!!!


We've also been busy with Christmas-y things, too! Like me opening a present early, even though I won't let my kids! ;)



Or making wreath ornaments out of food colored macaroni, cereal box, and sprinkles...



Or being involved in our Church's Christmas program...


(that's my angel, E)

And last but not least, being snuggled in bed not feeling well, while your husband cooks you soup. Okay, that's not necessarily Christmas-y...but still true. If we don't chat before then, MERRY CHRISTMAS AND GOD BLESS YOU IN THE COMING YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment