Thursday, September 29, 2011

Fresh Look

A fresh start is always nice! It's nice that I don't believe that new beginnings must happen on Mondays, New Year's day, or when we first wake up every morning...Every second is an opportunity to start over if we need to!

That being said, what do you think of my midday Thursday blog revamp? Who knew such cute (and FREE!) blog templates were orbiting cyberspace? You did? Oh. Well why didn't you tell me? Let's not keep such secrets in the future.

Speaking of future...I have some plans.

Blogging, homeschooling, landscaping, gardening, remodeling, crafting, studying, writing, reading, parenting, scheduling plans.

I hope you'll join me as I share them on my blogging journey...

Oh, and one more thing - if you aren't already "following" me, would you consider it? I know I have more than 3 readers... Baba? You there, honey? This means you, too.

:)

Dessa


No comments:

Post a Comment