Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies out there...

My babies and my sweetheart woke me up this morning with a bag of treats. They were VERY excited to give me my gift. Mostly, if I had to guess, because they got me lots of candy and MIGHT have been hoping I would share!

I have been sick this past week and a half...and have been repeatedly shown the love my family has for me. I am so thankful that God has given such an amazing husband and such wonderful children. They have drawn me pictures, given me "check-ups", cooked for me, offered to let me win at checkers, let me take lots of naps, and even helped with spring cleaning. I know lots of women would argue with me...but I feel like the most blessed woman in the world.

I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of baby number 3 this week. God knows who this little person will be...and I can't wait to find out for myself. With every pain and fake contraction, I know the time is coming closer when I will hold him in my arms.

And on a related note...I want to say a special Happy Mother's Day to my Mama. I appreciate her more and more every year. Becoming a mother myself has opened my eyes to be able to see what she put up with in me...And I have repeatedly apologized! LOL

Hopefully the next time I post...it will be to introduce you to Baby! Stay tuned!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment