Tuesday, March 22, 2011

32 Weeks

This is me at 32 weeks...And I am getting quite large! A super-sweet and kind and precious and wonderful and magnificent lady at Church was so kind to tell me that I was only big in the belly. Now wasn't that sweet? I think I will pretend that I believe that and go on about my business, thanks! Ha!

I have 8 more weeks to go (give or take) and I am wondering if I will gain 20-something more lbs. like I did in the past. I have gained 32 so far.

I recently had to make another trip to the emergency room...this time to find out that I was dehydrated. So, I have been loading up on water. Okay, okay...I am drinking some water. But that's better than nothing, right?

I haven't been sleeping well at all...but thank God for enough energy to make it through the day. I am loving life and looking forward to the day I meet my little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment