Monday, March 7, 2011

To Do List - Next 10 Weeks

I thought it would be nice to do a little update from the post I made 5 weeks ago. Remember the one telling all those things I needed to do before the baby was born? Well....I have accomplished the following:

-Organize Sunday School room for substitute teacher

-Buy playpen, pick up crib, continue stocking up on clothes and supplies

-Continue home-buying research and planning

-Pick baby's name...or finally decide to keep the one we already like =)

I am in the process of the following:

-Finish Spring Semester of 1st grade

-Help cast, organize and practice for Easter Drama 2011

-Re-organize house to prepare for baby

-Plan and take Drama Retreat 2011

-Continue couponing

and

-SAVE MONEY!

And I haven't even started...

-Start packing to move

I am working toward getting us on a stricter routine before the baby's arrival. We have made a lot of progress on routines and schedules....but I'd like it to be even more ingrained before Baby #3 comes! I know how easy it is for things to get crazy when there is no structure and mommy and daddy are running on little sleep! ;) I'm trying to do my best to prepare. I wonder how our family dynamic will change when this little addition comes...

I do know one thing...I am blessed. So blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment