Sunday, December 26, 2010

20 Weeks - Halfway There!!!

How Far Along: 20 weeks

Size of the Baby: 6 1/2 inches long

Weight: About 10.5 ounces

Gender: ? (We find out in a few weeks!!)

Movement: Baby likes to wiggle around when I get really still, especially at night...if he/she is like our other children they will want special snuggling time! I can't wait! =)

Cravings: Homemade coffee milkshakes, Lucky Charms, and mashed potatoes

Symptoms: Increased appetite, snoring, nose bleeds, other TMI symptoms =)

Baby's Highlights: Baby is getting into the sleep pattern groove...looks like I might have a night owl on my hands! =)

Challenges: Sleeping! I am sore and uncomfortable with back pain and heartburn...I also can't stand around and walk for long periods of time without my back hurting.


I am really starting to imagine holding my baby and taking care of it. I can't wait to see how the family dynamic changes adding this new addition. I feel so blessed to have 3 wonderful, precious gifts from God. I want to make sure I am doing right by Him and them!

No comments:

Post a Comment