Saturday, December 18, 2010

18 Weeks!

How Far Along: 18 weeks

Size of the Baby: 5 1/2 inches long

Weight: About 7 ounces

Gender: ? (We find out in a few weeks!!)

Movement: Feeling the fluttering more and more=)

Cravings: Homemade coffee milkshakes and Lucky Charms

Symptoms: I can hear myself breath now, which is unusual...very little nausea and vomiting (Thank you LORD!), slight attitude problem (sorry, honey!), nose bleeding, and increased appetite.

Baby's Highlights: Baby is practicing flexing his arms and legs, which is why I am feeling baby more and more!

Challenges: I have been having a hard time staying full! I am so hungry these days...trying not to stuff myself too much while at the same time taking advantage of being able to stuff myself without needing to explain ;-). I have also been trying to stay awake in the afternoons, which is when I get but by the sleepy-bug usually. And lastly, I have been making a pile of -I can't wear this anymore- clothes. So, let's review...considering the problems I have had recently, the food, sleepiness, and wardrobe issues pale in comparison!

No comments:

Post a Comment