Sunday, August 15, 2010

All settled

We are all moved in! We took a few days, worked and worked and worked, and we finally did it. Everything has it's own little special place. No hole in the kitchen ceiling. No leaking appliances. Much nicer...Much more organized. And that's....A blessing!

School starts tomorrow for little man. We are both excited to start another school year together. I am hoping for a little more structure, more outings, and maybe even some 2nd grade math. We shall see.

Right now life looks so much more simple. I am so thankful for that at the moment. Life was so chaotic and complicated for so long...And now we are back to simple. If you know me...you know I really dig simple.

I have some topics on my heart to write about...hopefully really soon.

Until then...I will leave you with a quote (Which isn't at all related to this post) I read the other day that caught my eye:

"A forgiveness ought to be like a cancelled note, torn in two and burned up, so that it can never be shown against the man." -Henry Ward Beecher

Happy Sunday. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment