Monday, February 4, 2013

Painting weekend...



This weekend I repainted our tabletop and painted a small section of our hallway. I love how the color turned out on both projects!!! The above from the hallway is Martha Stewart "Sultana" from Home Depot. We are planning on eventually painting the living room in that color as well since they connect...



I love the antique looking blue-green of the table. It has a little more green in it than what appears on my computer screen...It is called Hummingbird Blue. Our whole table was black with a chalkboard in the middle...I left the legs black to match the new chairs (we have 2 more upstairs waiting to be put together). I like the look of only the tabletop having a pop of color. What do you think?

As you can probably tell this past week was a good one for me physically. I was overall feeling MUCH better. (Thank you, Lord)

I have many project ideas and results to share with you soon!
Stay tuned!



TDC Before and After

No comments:

Post a Comment