Sunday, April 1, 2012

A week of firsts...

This past week has been a week of firsts...

I ordered my first pair of glasses. They're cute and brown. :)

Baby boy moved to his room with big brother. He is sleeping better in there than he does in our room...a welcome change!

The boys room just needs the art easel painted and it will be complete!

Or church's JAM ministry kids signed their first song today. They did a great job!

Yesterday the soil was plowed for my very first garden. My heart is very happy about this.

I spent time preparing for my first Yard Sale here...probably happening in a couple of weekends. I've been stashing stuff upstairs for months!

We joined the local Y last week...the kids are VERY excited about this!

I planted two weeping willow trees in the yard. It's not the first tree planting experience here, though. Last week I planted a plum tree for my sweet husband. He's been eating so healthy lately. I'm very proud of the choices he's made. I am looking forward to fresh produce from the garden!

What did you do this week?

God bless,
Dessa

No comments:

Post a Comment