Thursday, April 12, 2012

My Sister's Wedding



Recently my sister W got married to her sweetheart. Her husband has been a part of our family for years and I'm glad I now officially have another brother! Miss E was the flower girl and R was one of the ring bearers. I was her Maid (or is it Matron?) of Honor.



She is an amazing cake decorator (and also the type of person who knows what she wants!), so it makes perfect sense to all who know her that she would craft her own wedding cake. I say craft because it's an artform.



My husband videotaped (why even call it that anymore...there is no tape involved with a cell phone's camera...) the wedding. It was a whopping six minutes long! It was short, sweet, and to the point...and it was perfect for my sister! :)

We love you both!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment