Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A Craft, An Ugly Bookcase Solution, Pretty Mirrors, & Step Stool Storage

Hello all...

I have grown to appreciate the blog world and the many ideas, advice, and inspiration that can be found. Check out these noteworthy ideas from people across the web...


At www.organizingfun.com we are shown how to make a headband holder out of an oatmeal container...Now that's something my waste not, want not Mama would be proud of! =)

And would someone please tell me why I didn't think of doing this to the sad, plain bookcases we had for so many years...and that still lurk in closets???


Now this is something that I was already considering for our standard issue, gigantic square privy mirrors...

Beautiful, huh? She trimmed them out herself! And they were ugly as sin in the before pics...just like mine! (via inmyownstyle.com)

And lastly...I get e-mails from Better Homes and Gardens...and came across this today:


Where do you get inspiration from?

God Bless!
Dessa :)






No comments:

Post a Comment