Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A Castle for My Princess


Miss E's room is currently under construction...but I wanted to share a progress report of sorts. Since she exudes highness-ness we thought a castle motif was in order.


Yep...those are some purple walls. :) Her navy and red kitchen set, gifted from a friend, also received the purple treatment...


And her "Wal-Mart special" bookcase ended up in her closet...

There is still so much work to be done...but I am having a great time in the process. Knowing that I have (Lord willing, of course) a lifetime to make our home whatever I want it to be, is welcome news, indeed.

Here's to home improvement!

As the Lord lead in prayer recently...I'm tending the field I've been given. May you tend yours lovingly and reverently as well!

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment