Sunday, May 1, 2011

Weekly Update - 38 Weeks

Right now I am sitting in my comfy chair waiting on my husband to return from the grocery store - Frosted Flakes in tow. He's taking extra special care of me because I am not only 38 weeks pregnant (!), but am also sick with some kind of sinus/allergy/cold mess.

I haven't been able to sleep well at all...bathroom breaks, running nose, tylenol, robitussin, back ache, chloroseptic, water, and blowing my nose.

But...on the bright side, with every passing day I am closer to holding my precious little one! Last week we had to do an ultrasound, due to some pain I was having. We found out that he weighs 5 lbs. 14 oz.

I am analyzing every pain...hoping it's a contraction! I try not to tell anyone when I'm hurting...because it just gets their hopes up. I've been having lots of Braxton Hicks contractions of late.

I'm growing a little (okay a lot) impatient with the waiting. I am ready to have my baby and ready to be back to my normal self!

Hopefully by next week I will have a baby in my arms! Please keep us in your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment