Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Expecting Baby #4

Oh, this ride is just starting. Again. =)

Baby won't made his or her debut until next summer, but he/she is already making a big impression on Mommy...

Let's see...all day sickness/nausea, vomiting, inability to eat certain foods (and I can no longer stand the sight of milk), excessive fatigue, hormonal ups and downs, among other things better left unsaid.

So as I have been convalescing (if you can call it that) my husband has been faithfully trying to teach/clean/hang Christmas light/be the bread-winner/help with dress-up clothes/and anything else that comes to mind in the running of a family. And for his continued support, I say THANK YOU.

I wanted to let everyone know how we are all doing...and I hope you will bear with me through this first trimester, as I don't know how often I will be posting.

Prayers would be appreciated!

-Dessa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment