Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Trick Or Treating

 Miss Mittens inspired our pumpkin carving this year.


 And this is what it looked like in the light...before Mittens ripped the pipe cleaners off. =)


Another cute kitty...


And another cute pumpkin...


And...well...no obvious segue here. It's Darth Vader. 


Our family at Grandma's house. I actually have a neck, btw. I was cold...brrrr.


And what happens the day after Halloween? Christmas tree goes up!!!
And Miss Mittens found a comfy spot in the middle of the tree!


Random add-on: I made a Barbie skirt...It might not be pretty, but I'm quite proud, because I just made it up as I went. =)


Happy Holidays to all my friends! I am looking forward to this holiday season! Christmas shopping, crafting, maybe even some baking...and I get to be an Aunt again! Yay! <3 p="p">

No comments:

Post a Comment