Thursday, May 3, 2012

Messy Ninjas

Do you ever get the feeling that mess-making ninjas invade your house at night? Well, your mess is probably your children, pet, or spouse. Mine is definitely caused by ninjas. And we even have a baby monitor. I don't know how they do it, but stealth is, after all, a defining quality of ninjas.

There is one question that I am very puzzled by, though...I know they could potentially get in, but how are they leaving? You see, we have protective child-proofing door knob covers.



The great thing about them is they also lock in adults! (Strong people and educated people, alike) So if the ninjas can get in, but they can't get out...That means they must be stealthfully hidden within these walls as I type!!!

Oh dear.

I can just see them mocking me, hiding in the shadows, just out of sight.

Wait.

Maybe they aren't ninjas after all!

Maybe they are...

...

My children!!!

...

...

...

Nah.

My kids don't have all black ninja suits.

Couldn't be them.

But who?!


No comments:

Post a Comment