Friday, July 29, 2011

Down 5 lbs and other good news...





Thanks to loseit.com and my sweet husband's encouragement, I have lost 5 lbs. in 3 and a half weeks! "Operation fit into my wedding dress" looks to be coming along nicely...

And in other news, we bought a house!!! We are looking forward to being here for a long time. We figured it up, and we've moved 7 times since we've been married. (We've been married 7 years as well) We've been counting our blessings since moving in. For instance:

No fighting for a parking spot.
No my-kids-smashed-eggs-into-the-carpet-and-I-lost-my-deposit problems
No key needed for the mailbox.
We have a yard for the kids to play in.
and even the little things, like hammering a nail wherever and whenever we want! =)

Here's to a new season and a fresh start...I heart new beginnings...

~Dessa


No comments:

Post a Comment