Friday, February 18, 2011

Baby Thoughts...

Thinking baby thoughts this morning...wondering what this little guy is going to be like. Will he be as loud as the other 2? Will he be quiet? Will he be slow to talk, slow to walk, in the 100th percentile? I can't wait to meet this little guy. In the meantime, I still have a lot of preparations to make for his arrival.

I have started couponing for baby supplies and scouting out clearance items for the little guy. Here is what we have so far:

Fisher-Price Newborn-To-Toddler Rocker
It has an almost 5 star rating on walmart.com...and I am so excited to try something new! =)

A box of 500-something wipes

Newborn diapers

Size 1 diapers

New Avent bottle (We loved Avent with Miss E!)

2 new crocheted blankets from Great-Grandmama

And lots of cute clothes from Target (I love Target clearance!!!!)

We also have hand me downs from brother and sister, including a car seat, stroller, playpen, clothes, and blankets.

I know these things will end up just being a drop in the bucket, but I am so glad that we have already started preparing for our little man. I am definitely in nesting mode...and I only have +/-12 weeks to finish up!

Ready or not, baby is coming!



No comments:

Post a Comment